Astronaut Space Pudding
A super fun and simple activity making Astronaut space-pudding in Ziplock sandwich bags. Kids love to eat like Astronauts! A great educational conversation-starter, that helps you to connect as your children create.
You will need.
- Instant Pudding
- Ziplock bags
What to do:
- Put 1 Tablespoon of instant pudding mix into each bag
- Add 100 ml of milk to each bag
- Zip bags up tightly and shake for a good minute or two.
- Put the space pudding packs go into the fridge to set.
- Cut a hole in the bottom corner of each bag.
- The pudding can now be squeezed out of the hole and eaten just like astronauts do when in space.
Other Great Cooking Activities:
Stained Glass Biscuits: https://toytalk.co.za/cooking-activities/stained-glass-biscuits/
No-Bake, Easy-to-make Crunchie Bubble Bars: https://toytalk.co.za/cooking-activities/no-bake-easy-make-crunchie-bubble-bars/